Thursday, March 7, 2013

cross eyed

So, after scouring the Internet for a decent pattern for a my little pony that I agreed to make, I finally came up with what I consider to be the least of all the evils out there. Now I'm not saying they are bad patterns, not at all, to me there is no such thing as a bad pattern. Its all in what stitch one likes to use, and how they do it...So, I did a little copying and pasting because it wouldn't print out from its web site...unfortunately they used some funny color that wouldn't show up with the back ground they chose to have it all typed up on...those are the joys of the Internet world as well.

Anyways...so I print this pattern out, sit down, really look at it closely...its a good pattern...BUT its done in double crochet...that's not a bad stitch..not at all, I like that stitch, it makes things work up faster in a way, but when you are making a stuffed animal, that's the last stitch that you want to use. So, what I'm doing is I'm rewriting the whole pattern as I go...I'm basically using it as a simple guide so to speak. Generally I would attack something like this with complete and utter abandonment without even a pattern, but I feel after having gone through the trouble to find this pattern, that I must write this pattern better, and share it with the world. SO my plan for all of you wonder people out there in Brandi Land is this...I'm going to get this pattern re-written, worked up and I'm going to share it with all of you out there!!!! Yup...I'm going to share my creative genius with you all!!! (wow, do I sound like I have a big head or what???)(I think its all the coffee and chocolate I have consumed)

So stay tuned, and within about a week, week and a half, I'll have a pattern for you wonderful people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment