Saturday, March 2, 2013

somethings always breaking!

If its not one thing, its another!!! This time, my car has decided to start acting up!!! I was going to go and pick up a movie at walmart last night that was just being released, well, lets just say, I didn't get to get it...big fat frownie face, my car has decided to act like its crazy, lost power, started doing this strange engine thing where the car kind of shook, but not in a shaking kind of way, but kind of like a strange power surge kind of way. My dear hubby thinks I have water in the tank, which it very well could be the way we have a bad habit of letting the tanks get low, so I'll go and pick up some of that alcohol stuff they sell for cars, and dump that in there and see what happens.

On the upside, I've been working on my mermaid doll pattern, and she is looking great! I'm on the second work up of her now, aka second draft...lol that's how I work my patterns, like I'm writing a paper, first draft, second draft, final draft...all that good stuff. I must say, I'm kind of proud of myself. I hope that this book of crochet patterns gets published, because that would rock!!! I've always wanted to be a writer, I just never knew I would be a writer of crochet patterns.

I'm hoping today ends up being a not so nasty day outside.  I have lots of things I need to do this morning, none of them which are overly fun. I'm taking some flowers to my husbands Uncle's grave this morning. He passed away on Frank's birthday, and I don't think people realize just how hard Frank took that. My biggest thing this morning is going to be making sure I find the cemetery on my own!!! EEEK!!! Its kind of back on all those twisty turny side roads, and this will be my first time going back there by myself...now lets just hope that the zombies don't decide to invade today!!!

I've been trying to be a better house keeper. I'm not saying I'm bad at it, its just really hard keeping up with the cleaning when one has so much stuff to have to work around!!!  I have this dream of someday having a house with a basement...ahhh yes, a basement, one in which I can let my dear husband have, and he can turn it into his own personal man cave, for all of his manly stuff!!! LOL..I know that sounds bad...but I guess it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment