Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Oh the joys

So, last night I opened the front door to let Nikki out to pee. I happened to see Sam running up the hill rubBing his head and face in the ground, I was like what the heck...so like a dummy I call him to me...and tho sure enough he had gotten hit by a skunk..so to the store I go...Frank was able to do Sam by himself, unfortunately I didn't get enough peroxide, so I went and got more while he did Sam.
Jasper barely got hit...some how Sam seems to be the one who gets it the worst. I think he must be leading the charge.
It took both of us to do Jasper though. That is one strong dog.

After the baths were done I scrubbed that bathroom, and washed the towels with super hot water, soap, and baking soda. In fact I've been cleaning the while house with it today.
Oh..the adventures we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment