Thursday, May 24, 2012

lets start with a quick introduction shall we

Hi, my name is Brandi, and I'm a crochet a holic. I dont really think I want help for this though, because I think its healthier than a lot of other habbits out there! :D

I have been married for over 7 years. (it will be 8 years in January) We have no children, yet...but we do have 3 Siberian Husky furballs. We have Nikki, Sam and Jasper.  Sam and Jasper love yarn, so I have to keep it up, up, up, and out of their way. (they will be 2 In January...that seems to be the magical month around here, because Nikki will be 13 that same month)

I have been crocheting for I would say about 6 years now. I love it! In fact, I have started designing some of my own stuff. I am hoping to have some patterns listed on Craftsy soon. Right now I am working on a crochted Amish Doll pattern. I love those dolls, they are so sweet. I promise, once I have the pattern perfected, I will post pics for everybody to see!!!

I also teach crochet classes here in my house. I only have one student right now, but thats alright. when I started I had more, but life kind of took some of them away. One of them is an instructor, one is going through a nasty divorce, and the other one only came because her daughter was coming. But thats ok, because I love Lindsey. We have gotten rather close through all of this, so life is good!!!!

Well thats about it for now, because its time for me to get some dinner started. More later!
Brandi

1 comment: