Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday Hooking

Aaahhh Saturday, the weekend...all right!!! LOL..OK, I do have some things I should do, like plan what I'm going to fix my Grandfather for dinner tomorrow, and get my hubby's lunch stuff ready for work tonight, and of course there is that constant thing that never goes away, Laundry.
I think however I'm going to work on finishing up my patterns for those tiny crocheted diapers so that I can share the patterns with all of you.  The great part is, for 4 different sized diapers, its only 2 different patterns. The difference is in the yarn and hook size, which really really really saved me a lot of time in the design process. I love love love to design patterns as you all will see, but its fun to discover how many different things you can make from 1 pattern, with the difference being hooks, and yarn.

I think tomorrow evening, I'm going to get back to work on that Amish doll. Its always great to take a step back from a project that I'm working on for a day or two so that I can come back to it with Fresh eyes, and a fresh mind set on it, so that it will come out the way I originally envisioned it.  Some people can just snap their fingers and design a project or doll, or just anything. I'm one of those who it takes a few days. I like to be a perfectionist. Yup, that's me, I'm a hooker who likes it perfect! LOL.

Anyways...guess I had better get started on my stuff so that I can play with my hooks and yarn!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment