Saturday, August 18, 2012

spoiled

I think I have spoiled Sam and Jasper a bit too much.  They are now to the point of they want to stay in and sleep all day, then at night they keep getting up and down up and down, and wanting to play, and walk on top of us. Since the weather is getting nicer and cooler out, I may have to start getting them to spend more time outside playing.

I started knitting my step dad a scarf in redskins colors. I'm not a big fan of knitting, but knitted scarves sometimes look nicer I think. This is self striping yarn, and its striping up pretty good too. I'm using the red heart team spirit yarn. I have a bunch of pictures that I will be posting here as soon as my phone is good and charged up.

That about does it for this morning.  Hope everybody has a good weekend.
Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment