Monday, August 13, 2012

What a day!

Well, its Monday. For some reason yesterday felt like a Monday to me. Maybe because my husband was off for 4 days, but it just felt like a Monday. Today is Monday for sure though! LOL Its going to be a busy day as well!!! I've already done a good bit of laundry, ran the dishwasher, and here shortly will start doing some cleaning, and getting myself ready to go out pay bills, get some new tires, get Nikki's meds refilled...and the list goes on and on.

Tomorrow though, ahhh what fun that's going to be!!! Tomorrow is the day my best pal comes over. We are working on crocheting doggy sweaters for her little dog who is so cute I could just eat her little face!!!!  The pattern that we are working at, is horribly written. I plan on re-writing it...its just a matter of taking a deep breath and going in with pencil and paper, and having at it one row at a time!!! LOL.

The Worst of our Summer heat is over! Thank goodness. This has been one nasty summer. Although I don't think it was as bad here as it has been other places. I'm ready for Fall weather, but not winter weather.  I'm thinking about looking into some afghan patterns as a project for this winter. Maybe ones that are worked in blocks so that Lindsey and I can make one together. That would be fun I think.  I have so many patterns that it wont be hard to pick one...well maybe it will be hard to pick one because I have so many!!!

Well dryer went off, that's my cue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment