Saturday, August 4, 2012

you know

So, I was thinking this morning as my hubby and I were getting through our morning routine before he goes to work, that wow, I can tell we've been married for more than a few years now!!!  So I've compiled a small list of ways you know your not a newlywed any more.

1. When it doesn't bother you that your wearing a night gown, and you haven't shaved your legs in a few days...or weeks....

2. your comfortable enough with each other to use the toilet when the other is in the shower or brushing their teeth...and you forget to give a courtesy flush

3. you could care less if your bra, and panties match

4. you could care less if their are holes in your underwear

5. your morning cup of coffee is more important than that first morning hello

Those are my top 5 ways of knowing, you just aren't newlyweds anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment