Tuesday, July 31, 2012

so much to do...so little time

So, I've been trying to do some house work today, not getting to far on it, as I have to keep sitting down. My whole hip, knee and leg are just killing me today. I'm hoping that means were going to get some rain. Maybe it will relieve the pain once it does rain.

Went to my first quilting class last night. It was a blast...and it was great to get out of the house. It was just 3 of us in there, my mom, myself, and this really cute little  Chinese lady called Yoshi. She spit out a really long name that we would have had no way of pronouncing. Thankfully she said everybody just calls her Yoshi. I love her.  I have homework to do, but haven't gotten around to starting on it just yet. I might this evening though...not sure yet however.

I've been working on getting those dresses cut out. I got all of the size 3 dresses sewn up. Right now my plan however is to just get all of my sizes cut out, so that I  can take a couple of days to just sew them. The cutting does take some time. More time than I thought it would, but that's OK, because I want them to come out really good. I think its taking more time because of the amount of them that I am making. I'm making 10 in each size from size 3 to size 6. So by the time I'm finished I will have 40 of them made and ready for my store!

Sam and Jasper have been sleeping hard today! I'm guessing its because they are pretty bored. They don't want to go out except to potty, and then they run right back in the house.  Its kind of hot out there. I'm not sure who is more comfy, Sam on the couch, or Jasper taking up 2 dog beds. LOL at least they know how to chill out I guess!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment