Sunday, July 22, 2012

A new journey

So, I've been working on my sewing again. I was fooling around with my sewing machine sewing some blankets for www.2comfort2hope.blogspot.com  Well, I started digging through my sewing patterns, because I was feeling inspired, and pulled out the smaller pattern size of dresses like I make for my niece, and started making some...well one turned into 6..... so now I have decided that I'm going to open up an etsy store. I tried before, but I wasn't very serious about it, and didn't do anything to promote my store, so it didn't go as well as it could have.   I believe that I can make it work better, between facebook, and the wonderful world of the Internet, I will make it work!!! 
 
Nikki's days are getting harder and harder. I had to get my mom to come over and stay with her while I took dinner to grandpa's house. I didn't clean over there because I needed to get back. Turns out it was a good thing I didn't stay, because she paced herself almost to the point of exhaustion while I was gone.  I believe we may have to make a decision very soon. 

Well, that's about it for today, need to see if I can figure out how to get Nikki to lay down and rest before she falls down.

No comments:

Post a Comment