Saturday, July 7, 2012

Progress

So, I'm like a dog with a bone with my rippled afghan, I cant seem to stop working on it. That's not such a bad thing though.  One of my problems with working on a larger blanket is after a while I start to get bored with it, and the last 50 rows or so seem to creep by when that happens.  That's the only problem I have with big projects.  Although I'm wanting to make a second one so maybe this one wont be so bad.

I picked 2 buckets full of green beans this evening. I took a bunch over to my mom's house, because I just don't have the urge to snap, and can those bad boys. I still have more to pick. I got really hot, and my back and hips started hurting really bad. I'm going to try and get them either in the morning, or tomorrow evening once the heat subsides.  I am however going to snap some tonight and throw in the crock pot with some ham fat, and some onion for tomorrows enjoyment.  (I think my dear sweet hubby will enjoy that)

Anyways, I think its time for me to retire to the living room for a couple of hours with my tea, and my afghan project. 
As always, keep cool

No comments:

Post a Comment