Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Blues

Ahhh its break time. I decided I needed to have lunch, something to drink, and some Ibuprofen for my hip and knee pain I seem to be having thanks to all of this wonky weather.  I've been working on the bedroom and bathroom today. I'm making great progress. Its just a matter of getting rid of some stuff, and moving other stuff to better locations. I've made a little money so far doing this today as well. So far I have found a grand total of 36 cents. If I find 2.58  more I can go to walmart and buy a skein of red heart yarn! LOL Here in just a little bit though I'm going to haul of the trash so it doesn't get to be too much, and then head to the grocery store for some bread, cereal and peanut butter.

We've been canning the heck out of our green beans. We are up to 16 quarts canned! That might not sound like much but that's less we will have to buy this winter. Plus we still have the rest of the growing season to go with them. Hopefully we will get another 7 or 8 at least. I have big plans this winter!

I've been working on crocheting a couple of baby sweater sets for some of my family that lives out west. Its for a baby girl, and I'm not using the typical colors that people like to use for girls. I'm going with greens. I just wanted to do something a bit different...because well I tend to be a bit different. I'm going to put whatever is left over yarn wise into our comfort sets. I figure Its really pretty yarn, and we can always use pretty yarn, even though I don't think we've been doing much in the way of crocheting for our stuff lately. Although I plan on crocheting a few more hats for the Calvin's Hat project we are working on.

Well, now that I've finished my sandwich and have drank most of my tea, I guess I had better get a move on if I want to get home before the weather hits. It does look like its going to do something out there, and I see the tree's a stirrin out there!

And I swear to all of you that I do plan on posting pics of my projects here soon! LOL...I'm just a really bad person when it comes to getting things put on the computer picture wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment