Monday, July 9, 2012

gah

Apparently when my dear husband is on nights, I cant seem to get too much done around the house! I have so much catching up to do today!! Eeeek...not sure why I'm on the computer at this point. Maybe its because my coffee pot seems to have given up the ghost, and I'm badly in need of a freshly brewed cup of hot coffee. No, I don't want to reheat it in the microwave, that's not what I want. It doesn't taste the same...maybe I'm just a coffee snob...not sure, but I know its something.

I've made a decent dent in the afghan I've been working on. It looks like I'm to the halfway point, so that's a plus. I still need to go out and get the rest of the yarn I'm going to be needing to finish it, but that's not such a big deal.  Next I've got to start working on a gift for my step moms sons g/f who is expecting a girl. I'm just going to make her a sweater set I think. I'm thinking maybe something in peach. Peach is such a pretty color.

For now, I guess I had better get off of here and motivate myself! Maybe I'll break out the stove top coffee pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment