Thursday, September 6, 2012

Come on already Autumn

Well, Fall is fast approching. It would seem however that the only thing that agrees with this is the constant cover of big dark grey clouds. The heat and humidity however are on a completely different foot. I'm ready for the days to be crisp and cool, the nights aren't too bad, but unfortunately I am not raedy to turn off the ac because of the heat of the days, but at night, it kind of gets cold in this house.  One would say, oh why dont you just turn it off at night, well if I do that, then it will run up the electric bill turning it on and off like that.

I have been in the mood to bake, but unfortunately that stupid dehydrator is still going, taking up my counter space which I would use to do my baking.  I really do get tired of that damn thing. My kitchen is in such a clutter that I cant stand it. I dont know what to do with everything. I cant just throw it away because heven forbid I throw away something that we might need in the next 100 years.  I'm thinking about re-aranging the kitchen after Frank goes to work tonight. That usually makes me feel better. I can usually make things work out the way I want it to when I do that.

I was going to go to the sit and knit today at the Spin a Yarn shop, but my Left hip, and knee hurt so bad its making my back hurt. I took some IBuprofen a little bit ago, hopefully it will help.  We will see. I have a couple of pain pills left from about 2 years ago if I really need them. I dont take them if I dont have to.

Anyways, I got the first out of 3 Harry Potter Scarves made that I am working on last night. I'll start on another one this evening. Probably the blue and orange one, I'm thinking I'll do the red and gold one last. I will be posting a picture here shortly of the first finished one.  I think that app that I put on my phone was kind of awesome. It lets me just post pictures right on here!

OK, I'm done complaining for the time being. ...oh and over look my bad spelling, spell check is not working today for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment