Wednesday, September 19, 2012

For the Love of Hooking

I've been a busy crocheter here lately. I've had the metal to the grindstone. I got my first 3 patterns checked,and double checked. They are ready for photography, and to be typed into the comp.  I'm working on my next set of 3. I'm really wanting this to be successful, so for everything I do, I take my time with it, and double check myself until I'm ready for the final process.  The thought of actually writing a book is kind of daunting. The thought of submitting that book is down right scary. I think its scary because of thoughts of rejection. 

Why do I want to write this book? Why do I want to be successful? And do I think I want to be rich???

I want to write this book because crochet has given me so much, that I want to give something back. Also, growing up, I always said I wanted to be a writer, I just never knew what kind of a writer exactly I wanted to be! :D

Why do I want to be successful??? Well, to be honest, I would love for this to work out so that I know I can have some kind of a future career. Something that's not going to tear me up physically. Something that's going to keep my mind active, and something that will allow me to continue to have the option to stay at home and be a great wife, and dog mother, and someday a human mother. I think I want to know that when we adopt, I will be here for all the adjustments, tears, and fears that will come with adopting a child.

Do I want to be rich??? Oh come on, who doesn't? But this is not the way to get rich! LOL..I don't think anybody can really get rich writing patterns. Although, I will have a full heart, because I will have the options I want if I can make enough to help keep food on the table, and a roof over our heads! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment