Sunday, September 16, 2012

did you know?

So, did you know that you can actually crochet until your wrist hurts? Yup, I think I'm going to have to eventually invest in those wrist /hand gloves they make for crocheters and knitters.  But I'm taking a break off from my craft today to let my wrist rest. I did get one dress checked off yesterday as being good! I'm pretty happy about that. Its good!!!!

Well, I realized yesterday, that its too late in the year to just submit Halloween items to a pattern company.  SO now my plan is to make 9 more dresses, 3 for Spring, 3 for Summer, and 3 for Winter.  That way it can be a book of seasonal dolls. I'm pretty excited about this plan. And, the best part is, I can see most of them in my head. I'm even thinking about a June Bride, and her Bridesmaid. That may just take care of 2 of the summer girls. Maybe.  I'm thinking I need to do something for memorial day and maybe 4th of July. There are way too many idea's floating around in my head.

I had another Idea that may help 2comfort2hope out some. The website craftsy, has free patterns as well as for sale patterns submitted by the designers such as myself. WELL...I'm thinking about putting the diaper pattern on there from our site that I wrote. I'm going to put the website at the top and bottom of the pattern to draw attention to it, in hopes that somebody will go to it, and help us out with making our diapers and stuff.

Its a chilly morning out there, hope that means its going to be a nice cool day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment