Saturday, September 15, 2012

Worth a try?

So, as you all know, I've been working on my Crochet Witch Dolls...They are coming along great. I got the dress done yesterday for the Candy Corn Girl, and today, am going to do the hat. (housework got in my way yesterday a bit)  I have so many more ideas for more Halloween dresses. I plan on trying to do all of the ideas that come into my head, which left me thinking about something, so I went to the leisure arts website and checked their submission guidelines, and now I'm wondering if it wouldn't be worth a try to see if I'm worth actually publishing in a book...a real book...through a real pattern company...Its one of my goals...but I wonder, do I really have to make it a long term goal? Is waiting a crazy thing to do, when its worth a try now????
Then another thought hit me...why not do a doll of the month kind of thing? a different costume for every month...or season..or just whatever you know???? But for now, I'm going to work on getting all of my ideas on paper as they come. 
I've always wanted to be a published writer, could it be that my writing will be in the form of crochet patterns??? Could be!

No comments:

Post a Comment