Monday, December 31, 2012

as the year closes

As the year 2012 comes to its end, I thought I would make one last post for the year. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has decided to do that, but I just wanted to be able to look back, and see what I was thinking about on the last day of the year.

Right now, I'm thinking about worms...lol...yup worms. I'm thinking about the fact that my house is not big enough for this, so I really hope that we can make enough money in a hurry to buy the shed that we are going to need for all of this!!! (anybody want to invest in our worm company??? LOL)
I'm also wondering how I'm going to market this stuff, package it, transport it, lots and lots of thoughts.

So far its been slow progress, but its also been a time for learning and mistakes with my little wiggly friends, but I did get to try worm poo out on my erbs that are sitting in my kitchen window. That was cool...within a day I could tell a difference. That was just cool as all get out.

OK, other than worms, what else is on the brain??? Crochet...I sold 3 crochet patterns this year. I didn't make 20 bucks, but people liked my pattern enough to buy it. That was the best feeling in the whole wide world. I am planning on designing some new stuff though. Thats coming soon. I have a baby sweater pattern to finish writing, and many plans, sketches and idea's for many more new patterns.

Weight loss...thats another thing on my brain. I'm going to be calling my doctor sometime this month to talk to him about weight loss surgery. I'm not trying to take the easy way out at all. I'm also not saying that there are no other options for me, but unfortunately my joints make it almost impossible for me to exorcise.

Dogs...I love my dogs, they are my life some days!!! They really are my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment