Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Best Part?

Remember that old Folgers Commercial? The best part of waking up, is folgers in your cup? Is it true? Well, I've drank a lot of different coffee in my coffee drinking career. Let me do a bit of a run down on some....
Maxwell House Well, its cheaper than folgers, and is in a blue can vs a red...so its almost like coke vs pepsi, and well I'm a coke fan...and pepsi will never do for me, even in a pinch...but maxwell house will, although I find it to be a little on the bitter side.

Folgers...is it really the best part of waking up? Well maybe, I love the smell, and the texture of the coffee grounds, and it does seem to go down smooth, and it even smells good in the cup. So I would give it an A

Chocked full o nuts...that coffee isn't too bad, a little expensive, but nothing really special. Nothing really jumps out at me when I drink that

8 o' clock coffee...that stuff is good and pricy now days, but it has a decent flavor, and kind of ranks up there with Folgers.

Kirklaind Brand coffee...in the tall Maroon Can...I don't know what brand it really is, but my god...it is some of the Best Coffee in the world. Yeah, its a little pricy, but it comes in a bigger can anyways, so it kind of makes up for it price wise...its a good rich dark coffee, with a smell that just says hey, drink me...yum

Chase and Sandbourn, that is a coffee that goes back a ways..you can mostly get it at Save-A-Lot, and its good and cheap price wise, and you know I gotta say, thats pretty good too. Not bad, not bad at all, especially if your on a budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment