Sunday, December 2, 2012

Busy Weekend!!!!!

This so far has been a super busy weekend!!! Oh man..Friday and Saturday I was Mrs. Clause in 2 Christmas parades, so that was fun, but took time away from the quilting I should have been working on. Today, being Sunday, I should be able to cut some blocks but I don't see any sewing getting done today. I have to run to the store to get the stuff to make my Grandpa's dinner, and of course I have to cook it, and deliver it.  Frank got called in to work today, he had to go to Wiliamsburg. So no telling what time he's going to get home.

So, I have 10 Quilt blocks made, and I'm thinking I need at least 20 more...not sure. I guess the first thing I will have to do is to determine just how wide I'm making this, and how much of a boarder I want to put on.  (who knew something that seemed so simple when I started could suddenly get so darned complected?)

Anyways, I guess I should get off of the computer and on to whats gotta get done!!!
EEEEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment