Thursday, December 27, 2012

Things I am Grateful for

As the year is coming to an end, now is a time to sit back and really ponder and think about, and remember the people, and things that were really special for the year that's about to end.

First and foremost I am thankful for my husband Frank, who has been my rock, even if we did butt heads a time or two, but that's bound to happen.

Next I am thankful for my friend Lindsey and her husband Eric. Lindsey has been through more than any one woman should have to ever go through. Even though I know she is still hurting on the inside, she has pulled through, and kept the memory of her Children very much alive, and has been a better mother than so many women I have ever known. I know that Eric, and Lindsey held each other up, and I believe are still holding each other up, I am proud, and happy to know and have them in my life, and I hope they will stay there for a good long time. Lindsey, you inspire me.

I am thankful for my wonderful In laws, who although I don't get to see them as often as I would like, are great people. They are funny, smart, and are there for you when you need them.

I'm grateful for the goo health of my dogs, who are my companions when my hubby gets called out to work. Cuddly Sam, and sweet Jasper, and my amazing Nikki, who's miles have not ran out yet!!! Thank goodness for the last.

I'm grateful for a roof over my head, a good heat pump, canned soup, and the ability to make plans for the future. There is so much more that I can say and be thankful for, but it would take me all night to type this all out.  So, if there is something there you think I should be thankful for that I have not mentioned, just know, I am probably thankful for it, its just in my heart rather than on your computer monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment