Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's done!!!!!

I finally got that quilt done!!! Well, mostly, I still have to do the binding, but that will be a cake walk after quilting that big ol thing on my little singer sewing machine. I'm pretty thrilled, I'll admit. I was really herring down to the wire with that thing. I do want to do more quilting projects, but I think I will keep them small dir the time being until I get better at the quilting part. I have a throw I will work on getting finished after the first of the year. It was from my quilting class. Hopefully that won't seem too hard after this. Plus I need to work in getting all of my scrap fabric cut down and sorted so I can do some of the projects out of the book my hubby bought for me. One of the ones I really want to do is the purse that's in there. It's really cute, and besides that a girl can never have too many purses...just ask my pal Lindsey..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment