Tuesday, October 2, 2012

almost there

So, Fall has come into the Valley quite nicely. After the hard, hot and dry summer, these refreshingly crisp days are quite a welcomed event at my house. I've had the windows open, letting the house air out, and get fresh! Yes, we are loving it. I'm even loving the damp rainy mornings that seem to happen more often these days.  Fall is my favorite time of the year. I think I'm due for a fall photo shoot. I may take my digital camera to the park soon, and walk the trail taking pictures.

I've been working on my Amish doll pattern for what feels like forever. Great news! My Amish Doll pattern is totally ready to be typed up, and made ready for posting on Craftsy!!!! I cannot even begin to tell everybody just how happy I am that its coming to an end. I love them, but I have devoted way more time on them than I thought I would.

Next up??? Slip through dish towel hangers. I'm working on some Holiday ones, and they are turning out really cute!!! I hate sewing the yarn onto the dish towel. its just so much work!!! These so far work up in about 15-20 min or less. Who doesn't love a fast pattern???? Especially when you want to decorate for the holidays, or just add enough decorations to freshen up a bit.

I actually have a notebook where I write and sketch these things so that I don't forget that I want to do them. LOL...I think if it weren't for that notebook, I would forget in a heart beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment