Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Storm mostly over

Well, it looks like me made it through hurricane Sandy! My lord she was on the rag wasn't she? OK, so that wasn't the nicest thing to say, but in all honesty that's what it seemed like. I did some sewing, we watched some movies, and did some reading. So the boredom of staying inside, and not being able to go out was over come. I'm glad that its not raining right now though, Sam and Jasper really needed the time outside to get all of that pent up energy out of their system. If any of you readers have ever had a husky, you know, they are truly full of it!

I still have more sewing to get done, but I'm in the homestretch of getting that done, and then soon, so very soon, I will be able to get everything posted on etsy. I'm going to have quite the full store. Now, if everything sells, I will be the happiest girl in the world!!!

We have the air mattress set up here in the living room. We figured that way if the power went out we could close off the back part of the house, and keep the heat in one area. We have all kinds of camp heaters and stoves that we got out, and got ready.

My worm farm is doing great! They are eating, and pooping like mad. I need to get some more worms in there though. Its not that I'm impatient, its more that I really want this to pay off.
I haven't came up with a name for my farm yet, but I'm working on it. Nothing sounds just right yet. I want it to sound really good considering I'm planning on having tshirts made up. Once I sell my first batch of anything, that's when I'm going to have the tshirts made up. (I'm so excited!!!!)

Anyways, that's my ramblings for the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment