Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Headache

I think this blog has become my way of venting and talking about my design projects, even though I'm not the best at putting pictures up. (lets face it, I'm not! LOL)

I've started working on designing a baby sweater. I'm doing the bodice in granny squares. I think its going to be cute, but figuring out my sizing is just not working out as well as It could for me.  I will get it, this I am sure of! I figure if I'm going to be a designer, I am going to make this!!! I was hoping to have the front part of the bodice figured out, so that I could start on the back part of the bodice by now, BUT I haven't gotten it just yet. I'm close, I can feel it!!! LOL

I have to say, I have a great group of people standing behind me on my plan to be a designer. The top two on this list are my Husband Frank, and my best pal Lindsey. Then of course, there is my mom, and the rest of the family.  I think as long as I have these people cheering me on, I will make it to the top!

So, I'm going to do some housework, and then get back to that pattern!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment