Monday, June 18, 2012

argh!

So, I spent the weekend working on a sleeve that goes to the sweater jacket I've been sort of working on for a long while...well...last night I'm sitting there looking at what I have done, and realized...I have been doing the increases wrong, and it was WAAAAAAAAAAY bigger than it needed to be...SO...looks like I'm going to be pulling it out to work on all over again. Its my weekend project. I figure if I just work on it on the weekends I wont get so frustrated with it. Well, I was pretty frustrated with it last night. But I'm not going to call it quites on that thing just yet. I'll pull it out Friday night and start over again. I think I need to sit down and read the instructions over again.
For now, its back to work on those adorable little comfort sets. I just finished one this morning in a blue green color. I love it! I'm working on another one in a variegated yarn right now. (well not this second obviously, but you get the point.)
Anyways, looks like its going to be a rainy inside kind of a day today. I'm glad its raining though because we need it! I want to get more raspberries, so we need it for sure! Oh, the garden needs it too. So I'm pretty glad for the rain.

When we got home yesterday from my hubby's parents house, I noticed that Nikki had actually managed to get into the pool that we have for the dogs. Poor girl...she's really stiff and sore from it. I'm not sure how she even managed to get in there as the sides are a bit high. She's curled up in my chair right now, so I'm hoping that she just kind of takes it easy today.

Sometime today I need to get to the grocery store. Need bread, and laundry soap. (now theres a combo for ya) I may not be able to go until tomorrow though. I don't like to make the dogs go out in the rain, and I'm not completely ready to leave them in the house for shopping trips. Although they do OK. I know they sleep mostly. I can always tell they have been sleeping by the way they look when I get home when I do leave them in. Its kind of cute!

ahh well guess I should get off of here and get my hooks a blazing!
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment