Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Crochet and Computers....

Who would have thought that the two could go hand in hand???? I'll bet my Grandmother who passed away a couple of years ago now never would have. She was a crocheter from way back! She was good with her hooks!!! I don't think my mother Grandmother would have either, she died in 2001, and I'm pretty sure had never ever even touched a computer.

What I love about the Internet for my crochet is all of the FREE patterns that are out there. I have three ring binders packed full of free patterns that I have printed off through the years, its awesome!!! (of course there are also tons of websites full of patterns that you can buy as well)

Lindsey and I are going to be working on all of our Internet stuff that we need to get done for the charity we are working on. Once we have that complete and running I will be linking my page to it, and it to my page. We are also going to start a facebook page for this as well. I truly believe that this is one of the most important things I have ever done in my entire life. I am 100% lucky that Lindsey let me be her partner.

I am also planning on writing some more patterns for this site as well. I love to write patterns, and this just feel so much more than right!!!! It feels perfect!!!

1 comment:

  1. No No I'm so glad you agreed to help me. I'm so glad you go above and beyond. I'm so glad you're such a good friend.

    ReplyDelete