Saturday, June 16, 2012

So Excited

I'm one of those people who is connected to the Internet at all times. I have a blackberry which I totally hate because its a piece of junk. I cannot wait till its time to upgrade. I could have replaced it at any time, if I wanted to pay full price for a phone. I'd rather just upgrade so that I don't have to pay 500 bucks for a new phone! 
Anyways, last night I was watching Lifetime Movie network, and it was commercial time and I noticed that my phone was blinking letting me know that I had some kind of message or alert or notification or something, and it was email...so i looked, and it seems that my cards for 2comfort2 hope are on their way!!! HOORAY!!! I am really excited about this, that means that things are moving along even quicker!!! So much excitement!!!
Today has been laundry and random cleaning of things day so I haven't really worked on getting anything crocheted. But I do know I need to try and work on that sweater jacket I started on over the winter. I still need to do the sleeves, and then the edging, and its done. Its really not that much, I think its just a motivational thing at this point. I got kind of bored with it because I don't really like the color as much as I did when I started it. Strawberry pink is a very pretty color but when your making a big project with it, it starts to make you think of pepto bismal after a while! LOL...I would like to have it done though before it starts cooling off. (yes I know, its just June, but in the crochet world that means almost Christmas!)
Anywho, that's about all that's going on in my world today!!!
Happy weekend everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment