Friday, June 15, 2012

Decisions Decisions

So, yes, I know that its only June, but for a crocheter, that means its time to start thinking hard about whatever gifts you may be making for Christmas.  I have a 2 year old niece and a 7 year old nephew that are indeed brother and sister.  Faith will be 3 in October though, and is roughly the size of a 5 year old. She's not fat, she's just very tall.  In all honesty she's as smart as her brother, and it looks like she can actually write letters. (she goes to a very good day care.)

I was flipping through one of my newest crochet magazines, crochet world, and they have these adorable hoodies in there. They are actually for fall, and I guess I could make them for the start of the school season, but that would mean I would really need to get hooking quite quickly on those, but for some reason I keep thinking Christmas gifts with those. I was thinking a blue for Naason, and a pink for Faith. Not sure yet though, but I do know I need to make some decisions here soon.

My mom has been hinting that she would like for me to make her an afghan to fit her bed. I have a pattern for one, that's a rippled afghan, BUT she wouldn't be able to keep it on her bed because of her dog who gets up there and digs around, so I'm not sure what the point in making something that she wants to put on the bed, but would have to keep it up in the closet and not use would be.

Lindsey and I have been making great progress with our stash of comfort sets we have been working on. We have been working just as hard as we possibly can!!!! Thankfully though now that we have everything together, and have everything up, and have shared the site with people in crochet groups, it looks like we may be getting a bit of help. (YAY!!!) 

My 12 year old Siberian Husky Nikki has been lots of fun here lately. She's so funny. I don't know how she does it, but she will hold her bladder and not go out until she decides everything is just right for her to want to go out. Some times we have to actually go outside with her to talk her into going out. She makes my bladder hurt the way she holds hers! (whew)

Well guess I should make myself get away from this computer for a while and get some laundry or something done!!!

Happy Hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment