Monday, June 4, 2012

yay....monday...

Well, its 6:30 AM, and Frank is off to work...Sam and Jasper are outside doing the things that young boy dogs like to do in the yard...dig holes, play in the dirt, and pull up stuff out of the ground. Nikki is on her big cushy bed asleep, and here I am...the house is all nice and quiet with the exception of the fridge. there is always something to do, so staying busy wont be a problem. What I will probably do is pop in something in the DVD player for the noise, and just kind of go here and there and get a few things done without injuring myself.  Its calling for rain today, so my hips are a little achy, but that comes with age I guess.

Lindsey and I have made a pretty good sized mountain of those little diapers, and hats, and some little blankets. I think we are making great progress. I'm not quite sure how much we want to have on hand before we start sending things out though. I know we are probably going to have to put word out soon though that we are in need of some help getting these things made. Once we get rolling the demand will probably be higher than the production.

Oh well, guess that's about it for now, need to start getting a few things done before the day gets ahead of me.
So, happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment