Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Worms

The hubby and I are going to start our very own worm farm! Its going to be great...were not going to make a fortune off of it, but its going to be enough to maintain it anyways.  Were going to do red wrigglers, and night crawlers.  I dont see us getting enough night crawlers this year to sell, but hopefully by next summer. I'm going to buy about a dozen or two to get them started. 

Well, I dont know what I did, but yesterday I did something to my hip that just hurt like mad. It started when I stepped out of the shower, it just feels like its going to give out, and its insane!!!
Its not bothered me yet this morning, but I haven't been up for too long, and have been afraid to move around too much.

I guess I had better close this up for the moment, as I need to start getting my list of things together for the farm! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment